Machine Repair and Design utilizes conventional equipment and a team of highly skilled machinists with years of conventional machining experience to perform tasks quickly, efficiently and to the highest quality.
We can help prototype your ideas, repair custom machinery or turn small machined projects around in a cost effective manner. Our conventional machining capabilities compliment our CNC and fabrication departments and can help you today.
Conventional Machining Capabilities
- Conventional Mills To 48″ x 24″ x 24″
- Conventional Lathes To 32″ x 120″ Centers
- Horizontal Boring Mill To 48″ x 48″ x 60″
Conventional Machining Equipment
- Lehigh 32120 Lathe
- Sharp 1640 Lath
- Victor 1660S Lathe
- Cincinnati #4 Horizontal Mill
- Shibaura 4″ Horizontal Boring Mill with Rotary Table Surface – 44 x 49″
- Victor Vertical Mill with digital readout and power feeds
- Victor AC2V Vertical Mill with digital readout and power feeds
- Bridgeport VF2 Vertical Mill with digital readout and power feeds
Feel free to contact us with your project or product.