Machine Repair and Design of Greater Seattle/Tacoma is a machine shop that utilizes both CNC and conventional machining equipment to provide a wide range of services.
- Short run
We have 3, 4 and 5 axis vertical milling machines, horizontal mills, and a variety of sizes of CNC lathes. Our conventional equipment provides us the ability to machine both large and small doing prototype, repair and short run jobs cost effectively. With certified welding in house as well as a long history of running process complete machining we can help your team succeed. Whether it’s aerospace, medical, or replacement parts for your assembly line, we can help.
- 3, 4 and 5 axis CNC Vertical and Horizontal Milling
- 5 Axis CNC – 24″ Envelope
- CNC Mill Capacities To 60″ x 25″ x 25″, 40 and 50 taper
- CNC Lathe Capacities To 10″ x 20″ x 2.5″ Bar Max
- CNC Horizontal, Dual Pallet, 600 X 560 X 600mm
Find out more about our CNC Machining Capabilities here.
- Conventional Mills To 48″ x 24″ x 24″
- Conventional Lathes To 32″ x 120″ Centers
- Horizontal Boring Mill To 48″ x 48″ x 60″
Find out more about our Conventional Machining Capabilities here.